Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crude Craze

CL 10min
5 trades; all shorts.

Was just really aiming for S2 target the whole day.

1st trade got really close, and I was ready to get out once the huge candle closed. Price bounced right up from a level that wasn't in my radar to hit my stop instead.

It's not a nice feeling - giving back half of what I thought was safely mine.

But that's trading - market decides what it wants to give, and HOW it wants to go about doing it; I decide if I want my trade to be a scalp, an all-or-nothing trade, or something in between.

All the other trades were managed on 2min and 200-tick chart; all entries based on price action on 10min.

In green box are today's trades. All above green box were trades from last Wed and Thurs. No trades taken last Fri & yesterday.

No comments: