I visited Michael in late August 2009, and took some pictures of him and his class. The pictures were meant to go with this post here. I couldn't upload them on my laptop then. Towards the end of 2009, D built me a brand new pc, and helped me transfer and upload all the data from my laptop and mobile onto the new machine.
It took me 3 months to figure out where everything went...
Anyway, I recovered the pictures. You can find them at the end of this post.
Local Trading Coaches
If you live in Singapore, and are looking for an affordable and quality basic trading course, go to Michael. He has traded for more than 30 years, and knows way more about the market than many local over-hyped and overpriced trainers.
Michael is no showman; he merely shows you exactly how he trades.
Michael is calm, and he will teach you how to be calm in trading.
I've not spoken with Michael since late last year, but I'm sure he's still charging less than half of what the most expensive trainers are charging here.
Michael is a trader ie. his trading profits are his main source of income. Teaching is his hobby (I'm not kidding - Michael loves people).
So here's someone who is with the market EVERYDAY, is immensely wise and calm - and he likes to share with you how he does things like turn USD 3k into USD 11k in 30 days. You spend 5 months with him, and he charges you a 4-figure amount that doesn't start with the digit "2". If you know of any deal sweeter than this, I'll like to know (If you are reading this via my Facebook account, you can always drop me a message).
For those considering an online course, Austin is a great choice.
Again, I am NOT Michael and Austin's affiliate ie. I do NOT get a referral fee if you sign up. I'm recommending them because I like what they do, and I like them for who they are: persons with integrity.
There are profitable TRAINERS, and there are profitable TRADERS. You want to learn about trading from the latter.
It took me 3 months to figure out where everything went...
Anyway, I recovered the pictures. You can find them at the end of this post.
Local Trading Coaches
If you live in Singapore, and are looking for an affordable and quality basic trading course, go to Michael. He has traded for more than 30 years, and knows way more about the market than many local over-hyped and overpriced trainers.
Michael is no showman; he merely shows you exactly how he trades.
Michael is calm, and he will teach you how to be calm in trading.
I've not spoken with Michael since late last year, but I'm sure he's still charging less than half of what the most expensive trainers are charging here.
Michael is a trader ie. his trading profits are his main source of income. Teaching is his hobby (I'm not kidding - Michael loves people).
So here's someone who is with the market EVERYDAY, is immensely wise and calm - and he likes to share with you how he does things like turn USD 3k into USD 11k in 30 days. You spend 5 months with him, and he charges you a 4-figure amount that doesn't start with the digit "2". If you know of any deal sweeter than this, I'll like to know (If you are reading this via my Facebook account, you can always drop me a message).
For those considering an online course, Austin is a great choice.
Again, I am NOT Michael and Austin's affiliate ie. I do NOT get a referral fee if you sign up. I'm recommending them because I like what they do, and I like them for who they are: persons with integrity.
There are profitable TRAINERS, and there are profitable TRADERS. You want to learn about trading from the latter.
And here's Michael:
No comments:
Post a Comment