Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 Items Or Less

What's with the good Doctor??????!!

I start my day EVERYDAY knowing there're data releases (though I do forget the time of release from time to time) and not giving a damn about what market's expectations are. And I most certainly do not have any thoughts regarding where market's likely to go as a result of these expectations not being met.

No wonder I start my day everyday completely CLUELESS.

Nothing much went on today. Crude inventory report totally destroyed my chart - not that it was pretty before - after all the sweat and blood I've put in to prepare for the session, all I could do once market opened was sit and watch. Traded soybean instead and gave up 200 profit once, then 100, while waiting for price to hit what was to me a very reasonable target of yesterday's high.

Well, at least I ended the day in the black.

My quiet inner world's a tad dark though.

Was watching "10 Items or Less" (for the 2nd time this week) during dinner, and couldn't get Morgan Freeman out of mind after that.

The movie is one of my favorites. Totally baffles D. I love the part where Freeman asks Scarlet to name her 10 keepers. And I melt everytime I watch the final scene where Freeman touches Scarlet's face gently, telling her they will never see each other again. It's so sad I could cry.

I've been thinking, if I were only allowed to keep 10 things, or less, for the rest of my life, what would they be.

D's keepers: Al, Keish, Me - that's ONE item; his mum, dad and sister; his home; his car; his money; his first car; INTERNET SERVICE; the COMPUTER; HIS JOB (!!!!)

No comments: