Strangely, I haven't much to say about the year that's gone by just too quickly. There was no drama, no tragedy, no sufferings. Absolutely the best year of my life.
Makes me wonder, is sadness really merely a product of our own imagination? If we haven't the time to think about things that make us sad, do we then naturally live happily regardless of what happens around us?
I try and I try but my mind's drawing a blank. I simply have nothing to say. I have been living each day as it comes, and when it's gone, I can hardly remember what it was like.
Maybe this is the life that I've been longing for since I was a child.
For the first time in my life, I am happy.
Makes me wonder, is sadness really merely a product of our own imagination? If we haven't the time to think about things that make us sad, do we then naturally live happily regardless of what happens around us?
I try and I try but my mind's drawing a blank. I simply have nothing to say. I have been living each day as it comes, and when it's gone, I can hardly remember what it was like.
Maybe this is the life that I've been longing for since I was a child.
For the first time in my life, I am happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment