Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chopped & Minced

The only chart that's worth showing:
GC 10min
Zoom Out
My tendency is to enter before confirmation, and I intend to keep doing that.

I do need a lot of practice in SITTING though.

I gave up on GC after it kept playing around yesterday's low.

I moved my stops before price broke out of consolidation / that ugly chop zone, and was stopped out a couple of times in 5 agonizing hours.

I entered one last time just before GC nose-dived, but quickly decided that I didn't want to play anymore. Took a small loss and went out to get some fresh air and receive D.

When we were having dinner, I watched in utter disgust as GC plunged to both my target levels.

I must have muttered "fuck" half a dozen times.

Then I asked D if we said grace before dinner.

D said we did, right before my whispered swearing.

In green box are trades from today. I'll probably not be trading tomorrow. Family matters.

No comments: