Seabloke, thanks for having stood by me throughout these 4 really lousy months.
There must have been a dozen times that I was so close to throwing myself out my 27th storey unit that I have made it a point to steer clear of my windows.
There were times that we discussed - over kaya toast and nicotine breakfast - what would be the most comfortable way to die and even took into consideration what effect the method with which we use to kill ourselves would have on our fresh corpse.
You've been a gem. Coz you know me so well :-) Never once did you make an attempt to talk me out of thinking morbid.You joined me instead and made fun of death. Never once did you deliver any motherhood statements. You *bleep* more than me, and seemed even more pissed than me over things that bugged me.
I'm done being mad. Am taking down the angry entries and putting things behind me. Life is so short. For everybody.
By now, I've lost track of who started it first.
I just know I want to let live. And I want to make peace - with myself.
Say bye bye to the *bleep* *bleep* entry :-)
Love ya!!
1 comment:
Sea always with Land. Glad you pulled down the "bleep" entry. Cos in bits and pieces, it doesn't make *bleep* sense! Same goes with your life - live it whole... and meaningful.
Post a Comment