Thursday, January 22, 2009

TF 1/22 & An Anniversary

TF Hourly
For the life of me, I cannot imagine TF continuing to go up. There's going to be a throwback to the channel, or to pivot at 448.3. If it stays above that, then good for it. If it reaches 470 and stays above that, that's going to be a clear victory for the bulls.

I feel like I'm writing a fairy tale. It's crap.

I envision TF to be stopped by 458 resistance, and plunge below pivot at 448 in search of its burial spot.

Today's a special day. It is special to me. Am going to ditch trading to explore the world from which I have run away for so long. Probably catch a few movies by myself - I love the pitch black darkness of a cinema hall - and then loot a nearby bookstore.

2 comments:

sage08 said...

Great way to destress! I recommend redcliff2. It's got amazing battle scenes and teaches a thing or two abt battle strategy.

Jules said...

Redcliff2 it is then, Sage! :-)