- Pair has hit 1.5355 - which is the target for a measured move down on GBPCHF weekly chart - and gone back up to close above 1.5355
- Wave 5 looks completed, and given that price has moved so far away from 62EMA, I'm thinking a correction is due
- MORNING STAR at price bottom!!!
- Am seeing a Double-top in the making. Although a close below the low at 74.66 would be needed to confirm the formation, I have no desire to take that risk and the ride down should the pair decide to test that low.
- Pair looks very much like it's going to make a measured move down
- SHOOTING STAR!!!
Given the steepness of the drop down from July's peak, it's likely that the pair could use 78.72 or 74.66 supports to bounce back up to 98 in the next few months. Either that, or it could go straight back up there in 2 measured moves up in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Fact is, I'm clueless as to where the pair will end up end of next week, let alone weeks and months later. Since I have 3 reasons to close my trade - with profit - that's what I will do for now.
AUDJPY
Keeping Long AUDJPY position as uptrend is still intact, and there's still some room for the pair to move beneath its 70.05 resistance.
Essentially, I'm bearish on CHF and bullish on AUD for now, as far as fundamentals are concerned. Can't quite figure out where GBP is heading - and am not going to dwell on it. Fact is, GBP has completed a full measured move down on the GBPCHF weekly chart, and against the EURO, it has hit historic low. If anything,price is likely to go sideways or pull back for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment