Traded my plan. Well, at least half of it. Still not letting profits run. Not intending to until market starts to behave like it did during the period spanning Aug and Nov last year. For now, I trust momentum, and momentum only.
On 5 min chart, TF has completed the 1st leg of what seems to be a measured move down. If I were looking to trade the 2nd leg, my target would be wherever pull back ends minus half the length of the 1st leg.
But, I'm done for the day. As always, I'm in need of sleep. I'm tired, physically, but my brain's been so hyper I haven't been able to fall asleep. I'll make a terrific security guard on nightshift.
Anyway, volume's low, so I'm really not sure that TF will really hit 440. And it's too bearish a day to buy... I could always put in a bracket order to sell at 450 and then go to sleep of course. But that's so not me.
Am putting BLACK December and that stupid Fed day behind me, and focusing on trading only quality trades. In time, I will find the confidence to trade my full plan ie. exit at profit target.
On 5 min chart, TF has completed the 1st leg of what seems to be a measured move down. If I were looking to trade the 2nd leg, my target would be wherever pull back ends minus half the length of the 1st leg.
But, I'm done for the day. As always, I'm in need of sleep. I'm tired, physically, but my brain's been so hyper I haven't been able to fall asleep. I'll make a terrific security guard on nightshift.
Anyway, volume's low, so I'm really not sure that TF will really hit 440. And it's too bearish a day to buy... I could always put in a bracket order to sell at 450 and then go to sleep of course. But that's so not me.
Am putting BLACK December and that stupid Fed day behind me, and focusing on trading only quality trades. In time, I will find the confidence to trade my full plan ie. exit at profit target.
Profit: USD 250
No comments:
Post a Comment