It was bad.
It was good at first. Then I forgot/ignored (more like the latter) D's advice, and went on a scalping spree!
No, I did not lose my mind.
I was merely pissed. Very, very pissed.
With what?
I don't know.
I can't possibly be mad with the market - I know it's organic and vibrant and all, but does it care that I'm mad?? And really, why would I be mad with a market that doesn't seem to have clear winners? All the buyings and sellings look more like coverings than anything. It's a market full of players that bail faster than you can curse "DAMN!" (yes, I'm absolutely one of them - both in bailing and in cursing).
So I couldn't go long, then sit; or sell, then sit, coz I couldn't know for sure who (bulls or bears) was going to make a dash (albeit in a totally orderly fashion ie. tick by tick, or 1 step forward 2 steps back $*#%*#*$8$!!!) for the exit, totally reversing the trend without warning. Professionals call this a ranging day, I suppose - you buy and sell as price touches the channel lines. And I suppose that had I put on my stochastics and/or RSI, I might just have gotten in on some perfect trades. Too bad that I had decided that the SS and RSI are not my type.
Now, at least I know that I trade only trends. And I definitely trade just breakouts - that is, if I am using a chart at all. I'm convinced that I can't trade pull backs and throw backs. Unless they come after a breakout from a major support/resistance.
But too bad for me, REAL breakouts on TF have become somewhat of a strange sighting. For instance, if it looks like it's broken up, someone's likely to come in to smack it down. So I'm actually much better off looking to sell.
Totally explains why I've been fading trends every damn day!!
Now, let me see, is there anything else I can blame?......
..........................................
Well, not for now. But I'm sure I'll find some after today's session.
From yesterday:
LOSS: $240
No comments:
Post a Comment