Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TF Trades 12/29 - Stopped Out


Stopped out.

Total Damage: Max. Pain (daily)

Will I ever get to see my familiar charts and momentum again???

Never in my 6 months of trading have I had 4 consecutive losing days. I'm an idiot to not have noticed that I can no longer trade the morning session. I should have taken note of my recent pattern of recovering losses in the afternoon and simply avoided the morning session altogether. DAMN!

Soul-searching is definitely in order.

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop BUYING - I'm sticking to my bullish view. Yes, I'm bias. One has got to have a view to trade. But I need speed. And I need people to stop messing up my chart! It looks monstrous!!!

3 consecutive days of hitting max pain means it's time I stay out for at least 3 days. Playing online poker instead!!

Way past bedtime. Can't afford to have sunken eyes and cheeks for my interview.

Stupid TF 3min

2 comments:

seabloke said...

huat interview? hwere??

Jules said...

You'll know soon without me telling you, honey. It's OUR biggest nightmare..hur..hur..hur....