I know I don't have any right to comment on your mood, BUT, I consider myself your friend and so feel you are not well. In the sense you are disturbed , may be coz of some relationship issues or whatever.
Why I comment here? coz the language you used is not graceful at all. I believe you were really under the influence of some trouble that made you post like this.
2 comments:
Hi Jules,
I know I don't have any right to comment on your mood, BUT, I consider myself your friend and so feel you are not well. In the sense you are disturbed , may be coz of some relationship issues or whatever.
Why I comment here? coz the language you used is not graceful at all. I believe you were really under the influence of some trouble that made you post like this.
Mail me and may be I can be of some help...
Thanks, Harry.
I've sent you an email :-)
Post a Comment