$#&*%(*@&#(*~!!!!!!!!
The setup I was waiting for for hours, and I missed it! Why? Coz I lost my head over a discovery while I was backstudying a way to TRADE PROPERLY.
DAMN!! (Sorry, Harry, CAN'T HELP IT!!!!)
If anyone's reading this, if you see a broadening channel near price top (see far right of my chart - that's a broadening channel) on whatever timeframe except the 1min (works beautifully on weekly and daily charts), look for price to touch the lower trendline at least twice, then on the 3rd time it touches, BUY. Price usually breaks out on the upside of this formation. Place your stop slightly below the trendline (a partial rise - which is a 30% to 60 % pull back from the move down to the lower trendline - almost always causes a plunge after price breaks DOWN instead of UP so a stop is a must).
EUR/USD was hovering in the middle of the channel after having touched the lower trendline twice, and I was waiting for it to go back down a 3rd time to buy if it were to bounce off from there.
I blame fate.
I have no luck with LONGING the EUR/USD.
I probably have no luck longing for anything.
Which is why I always DEMAND and COERCE.
Hur Hur Hur....
No comments:
Post a Comment