Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Swimming Against The Tide For No Good Reason

TF 3min
I know that everyone has gone on a vacation, and I'm among those that stayed behind to trade a pathetic market like this because we have nothing else better to do.

The market is hopeless. TF is hopeless. And I'm hopeless. The market can continue to torture me, and I'll still wake up everyday waiting for it to open.

Seabloke commented that I have no life.

But trading IS MY LIFE. And right now, it's not treating me very well. After a dozen rounds of getting 1 point and giving back 2, I'm 1.2 point in the red for now. And the only one I'm making happy is, as always, my broker.

2 consecutive losing days has become a norm for me lately. This really must be bad. I've either attracted bad karma by wrapping up the year 1 week too soon, or simply run out of beginner's luck.

I haven't a clue why I'm trading this market. It stumps me. Nothing that I've used before work now. Not that I've been consistently deploying specific set of strategies that I can call my own - but I DO use my brain. And the market's making me feel like I've been sitting on it the entire month. #$$%*(#!

Maybe I need a break. Maybe there really is a time that the smarter folks stay away. I gather that since I'm here trading, I must be an idiot.

My neighbors have been killing me the whole night with their horrific rendition of Silent Night, Oh Come All Ye Faithful and a few other Christmas carols that I love. The very evil part of me have been so tempted to gatecrash, take away their dinner, and watch them cry.

TF is tricking me to go long again. I might seem an easy target (who else would go long the whole time the market was clearly trending downward? For 2 days??) for now, and that's just coz I'm totally losing my mind. "SLOW" KILLS ME!

Am fighting to my last breath. I have 2 more hours, and if I can't find a way to get/break even by then, I'm going to wake up my neighbors singing Auld Lang Syne the way I sang it when I was in preschool.

I hate Christmas.

No comments: