Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TF and FX Trades 12/10

TF



Stopped out on the 1st entry (short) -0.9 point
2nd entry (long) + 1.8 point
Net (for now) +0.9 point

Got out after noticing that BB isn't opening. Clearly TF has met resistance above at around 475.8.

Think TF is going to trade in tight range for a while.

TF 5min


D was surprised I SOLD even though DOW was at 103. I was trading according to MY SYSTEM (yes, I finally have one!!). I wasn't sore about being wrong, coz my loss was a mere 8 ticks. It was a small price to pay to confirm that I'm indeed wrong.


FX - EUR/USD (Long)


This is NOT a revenge trade. It's not like I HAVE TO get something out of EUR/USD.

Ok, it's a revenge trade. I have to get something from the pair.

I should have gotten in at confirmation ( 1.2955) of ascending bottom, but I was out picking D up from work. Came back to see both the ascending bottom and a bull flag, and went in for a quick scalp. Got out after 20 pips coz the pair has clearly made 2 measured moves up (see pink lines showing the almost equal moves) and hit resistance from previous peak. Plus, it's TF time.

EUR/USD 5min


HAPPY!

I'm rid of the EUR/USD curse!

No comments: