Thank you, Gavin. I haven't given it any thought...Had wanted to capture everything in one view to make it easy for me when I do my reviews - with charts, entries and all. Thanks for bringing this up.
Hello Jules: I think it great you are scalping the e-minis. I guess you seen my position trade blog posts on activerain.com.blogs/nickaby. We use to scalp by using the phone, now e-mini's changed that. I have used elliott wave amoung other tech items to trade for about 30 years. I keep an eye on your trading. Richard
If I were to scalp by phone, Richard, I'll have to keep my broker on the line throughout the trading session. LOL! By the way, I went to activerain, but can't find your blog... Thanks so much for visiting. You have a great weekend.
4 comments:
Jules,
I noticed you are showing your account number on your screen shot. Not sure if it is a good idea.
Anyway, Merry Christmas.
Thank you, Gavin. I haven't given it any thought...Had wanted to capture everything in one view to make it easy for me when I do my reviews - with charts, entries and all.
Thanks for bringing this up.
You have a blessed Christmas :-)
Hello Jules:
I think it great you are scalping the e-minis.
I guess you seen my position trade blog posts on activerain.com.blogs/nickaby.
We use to scalp by using the phone, now e-mini's changed that. I have used elliott wave amoung other tech items to trade for about 30 years. I keep an eye on your trading.
Richard
If I were to scalp by phone, Richard, I'll have to keep my broker on the line throughout the trading session. LOL!
By the way, I went to activerain, but can't find your blog...
Thanks so much for visiting. You have a great weekend.
Post a Comment