Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jules In Jumbles

There, much better.

Jules "Trading Journal" just doesn't feel like home.

D once asked me - must have been MONTHS back - if I ever considered giving my blog a more appropriate name. I asked what "appropriate" means. Personally, anything that describes me is appropriate.

On the first day of my blogging break, I pondered on what I want changed after I return.

"Not so jumbled up" was the first thought that came to mind.

Hence the more proper "Trading Journal" title.

But everytime I come in here, the new title irks me.

It's not that I'm incapable of being serious. I am very serious when it comes to work , and when lives are at stake. I'm about the scariest person to work with back in police days. But outside work, and in the company of my very small circle of family and friends, I'm mostly clownish, and speak like a bullet train (need to catch up with my thoughts before they get all jumbled up).

This blog is all about who I am - and I am one who always starts off CONFUSED.

My thoughts might be jumbled, but my mind has a way of organizing them and producing something coherent that I can use eventually.

I'm happy the way I am - jumbled.

I know Seabloke loves me that way too. If I get too clever, I might just find out where she has hidden her MILO TIN!

6 comments:

JE said...

Jules is back!

ryan said...

I like the name. Actually, I'm jealous =)

Jules said...

JE,
that's my evil twin, June...
Damn! I'm such an addict!

Jules said...

Ryan,
I like Panda! :-)

seabloke said...

milo tin prevails!

oh yes i love you the way you are. It makes me look well-organised.
Did i mention i love the green?

Tsimpson said...

Jules in Jumbles is a pretty cool name for a blog. It got my attention and I'm not a blogger and only read about 3 of them and this being one. I think it was the name that caught my attention..

Terry