In black arrows are the entries; in pink, scratched entries (at breakeven to 1 tick loss - the last scratch in pink represents a combination of 3 scratches). Yes, a lot of scratches. It wasn't exactly an easy day.
As usual, I've relied heavily on the tape.
Followed the SPX 5 min as well. I like it.
I'm really going to take my break from tomorrow on before I go live...
4 comments:
it seems I can't post on Ed's blog, here is list of 10 gottohave blogs by Tim Bourquin, founder of Trade Expo
http://www.traderinterviews.com/idealab/idea/view/10-trading-blogs-every-trader-should-be-reading
Yup, Cory, you're right, can't post. I think a few have had that same problem...
Do you have a virtual library or something? When are you going to start a blog?? :-)
Thanks Cory for finding me here, :P.
The embedded posts somehow broke so i switched it to full-page, now it should work.
I will definitely check out all those blogs, and probably add a lot to my list of daily reads, thanks a bunch!
Cory, perhaps you should start that blog just for a blog list or links for yourself, and for beginners you like to help, :).
See, Cory? I'm not the only one that thinks you should stop being so shy! LOL!
Post a Comment