Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hole Up

I'm taking a break from blogging and will return in June.

I should have taken my break in April.

For the past 4 years, Apr/May had been the worst time of the year for me.

One year I was isolated for nearly 2 months after being attacked by atypical pneumonia; the following year was a wisdom teeth complication; the year after was my leaving the police force for a job I utterly hated - worst year ever - it was the same year I met a monster who thought he was an angel; and in 08, when I chose D over him, monster showed his true colors.

So, I'm hibernating for the rest of May.

6 comments:

mvw said...

Do what you gotta do, Jules. Relax, recoupe, re-energize, whatever it takes. In the mean time, I'll busy myself with your older posts. :D

cory said...

hm... just when the market went thru 888, I guess I will see you when it falls back to 888 again.;-)
enjoy the break!

Tsimpson said...

hope to see u back soon.. i'll guess i'll bother me vs wallstreet

E-Mini Player said...

Enjoy the time off :)

daytrader233 said...

Enjoy the free time Jules!

ryan said...

I'll miss you Jules. Take care of yourself!