Don't know what to do for a break.
It's clear that I can't trade anything that keeps going up, or keeps going down. And I'm not going to force it.
My very cute broker forwarded a very interesting email a professional trader (his friend) had sent to his student, and had kindly allowed me to share it here. I'll post it tomorrow. It's D time now.
4 comments:
Yea, that was a good email :)
alright! time for Al's latest presentation
1) download file1 with exe
http://tinyurl.com/otugmb
2) download file2 into the same folder
3) double clicks on file1 it will do its thing (technical term) and if you do it right the end result is one humongous avi file.
4) to play this avi file you need window media player 11 or GOM player (cute icon) http://tinyurl.com/oaznpx
or Camtasia player http://tinyurl.com/gnfxx
make the computer guy feel useful again :)
opps, having too much fun file2 here http://tinyurl.com/ogpfrp
Cory,
Thank you!! :-) I've downloaded the files. They're HUGE! Now if only I can get them opened! LOL! Thanks a bunch. You're a dear :-)The computer guy is already very haughty!! LOL!
Post a Comment