Thursday, May 14, 2009

ES (Simulated) Trades 5/13

5 entries (indicated by black triple arrows) - all LONG.

All entries are stop orders; all exits market.

"Profit": 21 ticks (profit for each trade is indicated in pink next to arrow) on 10 contracts. Inflated $ amount of USD 2625 (inflated coz I won't be trading 10 contracts anytime soon - 10's just to make me run faster).

Forward testing continues. Live trading to resume once I've figured out the number of contracts to trade, and if I should scale in or scale out, or do the usual ie. everything in and out at the same time).

1 comment:

daytrader233 said...

I was just reviewing my 5m chart and saw these setups. I did nail the 1st entry but held too long. Hmmm, I think I'm becoming too enamored by this 500 tick chart and missing the obvious setups on the 5m. Brooks trades from the 5m and only the 5m.
I need to keep it simple.