Facebook's driving me crazy. I'm pulling my hair now. I'm serious. I have 129 unread mails, more than 200 requests not including friend requests, and no end of notifications from facebook telling me to meet new guys.
Facebook is the first one I ignore, obviously. Went over my mails and started deleting spams, until I got sick and bored I decided to check out the list of requests. Accepted invitation to play some personality games, coz I REALLY want to know more about ME. Jeez.
And what did I find out?
1) I'm a vampire - apparently I LOVE people, but hate the light. Right, of course vampires love people. But I love my vege!!!
2) I love with my eyes closed and heart open and love unconditionally.
3) I make a good teacher coz I'm so controlling I will have no problem handling 30 monkeys.
Great! Now I know I'm a really affectionate vampire that makes a great teacher coz I can just gobble up naughty children.
Absolutely the most constructive 2 hours of my life.
Facebook is the first one I ignore, obviously. Went over my mails and started deleting spams, until I got sick and bored I decided to check out the list of requests. Accepted invitation to play some personality games, coz I REALLY want to know more about ME. Jeez.
And what did I find out?
1) I'm a vampire - apparently I LOVE people, but hate the light. Right, of course vampires love people. But I love my vege!!!
2) I love with my eyes closed and heart open and love unconditionally.
3) I make a good teacher coz I'm so controlling I will have no problem handling 30 monkeys.
Great! Now I know I'm a really affectionate vampire that makes a great teacher coz I can just gobble up naughty children.
Absolutely the most constructive 2 hours of my life.
2 comments:
"Absolutely the most constructive 2 hours of my life."
That's exactly how I feel after going to facebook =D
Good information blog.I like its
Post a Comment