I'm going to be lazy about this (yes ,yes, I'm selling Nison and Dr Brett, whatever...if you don't wanna kill your eyes, just go right to comment section here)....
Rushing out to get my face done - need it to look perfect for almost a whole week of castings and print shots....
Oh yes, forgot to add, I'm a fan of Dr. Brett and love his blog. His latest blog entry gave me some great indications on how to identify a trend day (like the one we had on Friday) http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-identify-and-trade-trend-days-to.html
No, Jane, I'm not a celebrity :-) Was approached on the street sometime before Xmas. The agency put together my portfolio and has arranged assignments for me. It's a perfect job that allows me to trade the US hours. It's surprising how after the previous session of a straight 10hr shot, I could still sit and stare at my charts for another 8hrs when I got home. LOL!
How awesome, Jules! Sounds like a great schedule and fun job! I've actually toyed with the idea (modeling) but don't exactly fit the US standards...LOL.
6 comments:
Casting? Print shots? You're a celebrity and I didn't even know it! :P
Oh yes, forgot to add, I'm a fan of Dr. Brett and love his blog. His latest blog entry gave me some great indications on how to identify a trend day (like the one we had on Friday) http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-identify-and-trade-trend-days-to.html
Actually, all of his entries are very insightful.
thanks
No, Jane, I'm not a celebrity :-)
Was approached on the street sometime before Xmas. The agency put together my portfolio and has arranged assignments for me. It's a perfect job that allows me to trade the US hours. It's surprising how after the previous session of a straight 10hr shot, I could still sit and stare at my charts for another 8hrs when I got home. LOL!
How awesome, Jules! Sounds like a great schedule and fun job! I've actually toyed with the idea (modeling) but don't exactly fit the US standards...LOL.
I'm too old to be having fun, Jane. :-) Just thought I can really use the extra money to top up my trading account! LOL!
Post a Comment