Don Miller was once on my blogroll. I removed him coz I couldn't figure him out.
He's not exactly positioned himself as an educator, but he's not your everyday trader either. I couldn't relate to his philosophy of starting everyday pretending that yesterday was a losing day (if I start a day like that, I would REALLY be demoralized), and I couldn't relate to the size of the contracts he's trading.
Having said that, one of his latest posts and videos showed a side of him that I find extremely pleasing. I can't explain what it is - well, I probably can, but it's for me to know and for the others to find out - just check out the above links if you haven't already heard about this million-dollar (pure annual profit) trader.
The Miller that I'm starting to like reminds me of Michael.
Like Miller, Michael is more a trader than a teacher. And he would tell you that himself.
And I definitely think that the only trading teacher that anyone should pay attention to is the kind that ACTUALLY TRADES the market on a daily basis, the type that shows you his daily ups and downs. Only a teacher who trades can effectively manage new traders' expectations towards trading and help them to put things in perspectives.
He's not exactly positioned himself as an educator, but he's not your everyday trader either. I couldn't relate to his philosophy of starting everyday pretending that yesterday was a losing day (if I start a day like that, I would REALLY be demoralized), and I couldn't relate to the size of the contracts he's trading.
Having said that, one of his latest posts and videos showed a side of him that I find extremely pleasing. I can't explain what it is - well, I probably can, but it's for me to know and for the others to find out - just check out the above links if you haven't already heard about this million-dollar (pure annual profit) trader.
The Miller that I'm starting to like reminds me of Michael.
Like Miller, Michael is more a trader than a teacher. And he would tell you that himself.
And I definitely think that the only trading teacher that anyone should pay attention to is the kind that ACTUALLY TRADES the market on a daily basis, the type that shows you his daily ups and downs. Only a teacher who trades can effectively manage new traders' expectations towards trading and help them to put things in perspectives.
No comments:
Post a Comment