ES Hourly
But I'm having reservation now about ES' breaking above the broadening channel to hit 900 - 1000. It looks like it could form a triple top - I'm thinking it might test 873, and quite possibly 885, and plunge right down to 836.
Another scenario I'm imagining is a bearish reversal at 865.
ES 10min
I'm hypothesizing that ES is going to trade up to the ceiling of the Descending Broadening formation, and if it manages to break above the formation, then it should be aiming for 873 - 885.
Trading Plan A
Longs
Entry Points: 853, 860, 867
Exit Points: 862, 872, 882
Trading Plan B
Shorts
Entry Point: 862, 849
Exit Point: 835
I'll most likely be scalping today. Working, and will be back home only slightly before US market open.
Trading Plan A
Longs
Entry Points: 853, 860, 867
Exit Points: 862, 872, 882
Trading Plan B
Shorts
Entry Point: 862, 849
Exit Point: 835
I'll most likely be scalping today. Working, and will be back home only slightly before US market open.
No comments:
Post a Comment