Thursday, February 19, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy!!!!!

1) Ad assignment next week.

2) A company asked for my resume (and I haven't had time to check my email for details!)

3) Finally got my hair straightened (hate those natural curls which D LOVES) - it's now long, silky smooth and shiny! Took 10 years off my face. Facelift can wait then.

4) And, I finally unlearn the TF crazy price chasing mode, and started to learn to WAIT for entry at specific zones (see trades below). Really tested my patience while waiting for price to fill (there's this thing about me that D complains about - if I want something, I want it NOW). But it's been GOOD. I mean, it's pre-market, and it's ES...makes me feel really stupid now when I think about all those times that I dashed about in TF mode....


5) And I'm finally taking breaks! D got me a stationary bike so I don't have to keep doing boring pushups and boxings (boring applies to pushups only - I love boxing, but D's banned it). Varieties in the other activities give me an incentive to leave my workstation. So he thought...

Am practising smiling like a lady (think Mona Lisa...). My nieces have been telling me that "yee yee is a boy" (and kids don't lie), and D definitely thinks I'm more boy than WOMAN.

Gotta do something about my laughing eyes. They make me look a tad too happy to be taken seriously.

I'm finally ready to get out of my cave! After 12 long months!!

Takes that long to mend a broken heart.

No comments: