Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ES Trades 2/18

ES 10min, 5min, 1 Hour
Got out from this trade near the top, as usual. I'm beginning to suspect that maybe I DO have a system, and it's this: REALLY lousy entry, perfect exit (in-the-nick-of-time kind of perfect). If I do it often enough, I'll have to start thinking about giving it a name.

ES' doing something very similar to what it did on Fri ie. trading within a wide down sloping channel. And you really don't know from where it's gonna break out.

Not getting in anymore. Too risky to sell, equally scary to buy.

For today: USD 100

4 comments:

Tony Chai said...

Hi Juliana :

Do take note of the PPI & CPI figures at 8.30am EST on Thurs & Fri. There's also the Philadelphia Fed Index at 10.00am EST on Thurs.

Take care in your trading,

Tony Chai

Jules said...

Thank you, Tony :-)
How's your futures trading coming along? Do you know Michael has live trading for students who signed up for his eminis classes? Think it's once a week for an entire year. Money back guarantee: 100% return on capital after a year. I've seen his statements. It's more like 150% :-)

Tony Chai said...

Hi Juliana :

Am still paper-trading the ES. Also, I'm avoiding trading the ES in the first 1/2 hour after market opened.

I'm not sure whether there's a fee to be paid for the ex-eminis course students for the 1 year live trading but I thanked him for letting me sit in the live-trading session on 22/1/09.

Tony Chai

Jules said...

As far as I know, there's no additional fees involved. Why don't you check with Michael during the next live trading session? I'm thinking of popping by, if he still has seats :-)