Jules, Whatever it is troubling you (trading or otherwise), I hope you find tomorrow better than today was. "Behold I bring good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people; for unto you this day a child is born in the City of David a savior who is Christ the Lord".
Merry Christmas (or as the festal greeting is given in Orthodox Christianity: "Christ Is Born! Glorify Him!")!
Great blog. We all need a break sometimes my friend. You'll bounce back. I notice ALL the great traders have had a period where they went into a little slump, but sticking it out they came back. Remember, trading IS your life......the FORCE is strong with you :)
4 comments:
Jules,
Whatever it is troubling you (trading or otherwise), I hope you find tomorrow better than today was. "Behold I bring good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people; for unto you this day a child is born in the City of David a savior who is Christ the Lord".
Merry Christmas (or as the festal greeting is given in Orthodox Christianity: "Christ Is Born! Glorify Him!")!
Andrewunknown
Jules,
Great blog. We all need a break sometimes my friend. You'll bounce back. I notice ALL the great traders have had a period where they went into a little slump, but sticking it out they came back. Remember, trading IS your life......the FORCE is strong with you :)
Take care
Thank you, Andrew, that was sweet :-)
Trust you've had a lovely holiday.
Hi Quentin,
Thanks for the encouragement.
I'm definitely waiting for all the traders to come back. LOL!
You have a good weekend.
Post a Comment