Friday, October 24, 2008

USD, D, And Female Traders

Just when everyone's waiting for the opening bell, I'm blogging.

Was having a smoke break with D moments ago, and we talked about our trading account, which is in USD.

I suggested we take half of it out, leaving us with more than enough for margin.

Selling it for Sing dollars.

Instant profits.

D blurted out that we no longer have the figure that I last knew about. A 4-figure drawdown. That's a few %. Which is actually not as bad as I thought. LOL.

D then commented that it seems I am a better trader than him.

I casually agreed.

D was amused.

I had to tell him that women actually make better traders.

That's a fact. LOL!!

Oh, I forced D to read Dr Brett's latest post: "Five Trading Behaviors I'm Seeing Among Traders Making Money Now" before he ventured into the market today.

GIRL POWER!!

2 comments:

Brett Steenbarger, Ph.D. said...

No question; women make the best trading decisions and give the best advice--I have a wife to prove it!

Dr. Brett

Jules said...

:-) Thank you, Dr Brett. I'm going to have to make D read this too! :-D