Jules, I'm sorry to read abt your granny's demise. It must be tough on you. Just last week, my ex-land lady's mother passed away. She was 90. She treated me as her own son when i was with them, so the feeling is still raw. Do take care of yourself and be strong.
I feel very sorry for your loss... If only I know what to say to make you feel better... please be strong and take very good care of yourself. Eat properly. sleep enough. Hugs.
3 comments:
Jules, I'm sorry to read abt your granny's demise. It must be tough on you. Just last week, my ex-land lady's mother passed away. She was 90. She treated me as her own son when i was with them, so the feeling is still raw. Do take care of yourself and be strong.
Dear Jules,
I feel very sorry for your loss... If only I know what to say to make you feel better... please be strong and take very good care of yourself. Eat properly. sleep enough. Hugs.
Thank you, Boon Sin. I am strong, as usual :-) I guess there's nothing that anyone can say that will make me feel better.
Time heals :-)
Maybe I should take piano lessons from you. My piano has become just another piece of furniture :-)
You take care too.
Love,
Ju
Post a Comment