28.75 Points x 2
Basically just chasing prices on IB's Book Trader.
The benefit of using BT instead of staring at charts is that I have no selling bias.
I got so occupied with what's happening on BT I totally lost track of whether I'm bearish or bullish.
And maybe that's not such a bad thing!
Not tracking PnL. Will let D do that when he gets home.
D is the sweetest.
He actually went in search of my favorite Sergio Rossi shoes yesterday when he was out shopping with his mum. I used to wear only SR until the brand began to disappear from the shop at Hilton Hotel and from On Peddler at Takashimaya. Then he went to check out suede boots, my absolute favorite! He didn't forget those long black halter neck dresses that I love so much. I saw one at Celine once and he remembered. He saw something similar and called to tell me about it.
I haven't the slightest intention to replenish my wardrobe right now, and D knows that of course. But it's such a pleasant surprise that he remembers all my favorite things.
And the best part is, he's gotten my favorite brand of pineapple tarts (not sold here) - 2 boxes with 8 tins that are going to take up a quarter of his luggage!
D is THE BEST!!!!
I'm definitely looking forward to Friday. I miss those tarts!!!
I haven't the slightest intention to replenish my wardrobe right now, and D knows that of course. But it's such a pleasant surprise that he remembers all my favorite things.
And the best part is, he's gotten my favorite brand of pineapple tarts (not sold here) - 2 boxes with 8 tins that are going to take up a quarter of his luggage!
D is THE BEST!!!!
I'm definitely looking forward to Friday. I miss those tarts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment