Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reply III

Todd,
I'm sorry I deleted your following comment (copied from my email notification) by mistake:

How sad life can feel.
Death stalks us throughout our lives.
And yet, the bird I hear singing now in the early morning reminds me that all we truly Have, abides in the moment, so for that I can be thankful and happy for.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks for your note.

I feel sorry about Granny too.

It is a great loss.

She was the only one left of my Dad.

As Seabloke said - there's NO MORE.

Proprietary Trader,
Thanks for your email. I really appreciate it. I'm doing fine. The heart just needs some time.

Secblog,
Thanks for your comment. I didn't start out wanting this to be an informative blog, but am glad you like the content. What I have is really a diary of sorts. Seabloke and D used to be my only target audience. Speaking of which, I realized it had slipped my mind to put in my birthday wishlist :-)
You have a very interesting blog yourself.

No comments: