HI Jules, Just wanted to thank you for your comments left on my blog. It's helpful to get things off your chest on your blog, but more helpful when people respond to you that truly understand what I'm saying and going through. I'm curious to know what "Booktrader" is and what it tells you. I would also be interested in knowing more about this e-book regarding Tape Reading that you mentioned. I have read a number of things on tape reading but everything I seem to find regarding the topic seems to simply deal more with pattern recognition. If you would prefer to communicate via the comments section in the blogs that's fine, otherwise please feel free to email me at toddstrade@gmail.com Thank you again for your insight, it is very much appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend. -todd
Interactive Brokers' BookTrader tool is somewhat like XTrader (click on this link to see demo http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/xtrader.aspx. Click on "Flash Tour" on the site's left sidebar, then choose "trader workspace" on the demo menu).
I can't access IB now (weekend), but will get a snapshot of the Booktrader tool on Monday.
Meanwhile, do check out the XTrader demo to get an idea. The book I'm refering to - the author uses XTrader. Let me email the details to you.
I'm already having a lovely weekend coz I finally got the color I want for my hair! LOL!!
2 comments:
HI Jules,
Just wanted to thank you for your comments left on my blog. It's helpful to get things off your chest on your blog, but more helpful when people respond to you that truly understand what I'm saying and going through.
I'm curious to know what "Booktrader" is and what it tells you. I would also be interested in knowing more about this e-book regarding Tape Reading that you mentioned. I have read a number of things on tape reading but everything I seem to find regarding the topic seems to simply deal more with pattern recognition.
If you would prefer to communicate via the comments section in the blogs that's fine, otherwise please feel free to email me at toddstrade@gmail.com
Thank you again for your insight, it is very much appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend.
-todd
You're welcome, Todd.
Interactive Brokers' BookTrader tool is somewhat like XTrader (click on this link to see demo http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/xtrader.aspx. Click on "Flash Tour" on the site's left sidebar, then choose "trader workspace" on the demo menu).
I can't access IB now (weekend), but will get a snapshot of the Booktrader tool on Monday.
Meanwhile, do check out the XTrader demo to get an idea. The book I'm refering to - the author uses XTrader. Let me email the details to you.
I'm already having a lovely weekend coz I finally got the color I want for my hair! LOL!!
Cheers! :-)
Post a Comment