I don't want to sound rude or mean but I like to see bad results at others when I'm down with my spirit and I am currently. It' easier on my soul when I'm not alone :) I know that this is not so big problem for you but it gives you idea how forex is funny animal. I believe that there is a need for clear setup. Like you scalp indexes, you got to chose scalp, swing or something else in forex. Everything goes but you got to chose something.
:-) You're not rude, FX. Just candid in a way that tickles me.
I've been reading your postings and Orion's comments, and your replies to his comments. I didn't quite know what to say coz I have the same issue with stops and such.
The main difference is that you're clearly scalping, and I'm not. And for me, that's where the problem lies. My strength is not in holding anything. I scalp and it's what I do best. Somehow with FX, I choose to hold. It has worked for me...until today that is :-) Well, it's a small price to pay for another lesson on cutting losses EARLY.
Yeah, I have problem in fx that I can't stand in trades sometimes only for scalps. In forex all moves look so magical and there is always sense that there is happening something bigger. When I get that feel that I understand way beyond pure scalps I go for that and I get burned. So I'm always divided between scalping and holding longer that I don't know how to do very well. I think that holding trades can develop through time step by step.
Right now I have some deeper problems about my trading in general and it's not only on that issue from above.
It's kind off a need to change my life with trading (pretty silly) but I can't get rid of it. So I need trading results for making some point in my life and that doesn't work that way. I understand it all very well, I have mental pictures that are not reality but understanding is not enough. Now I'm paralyzed because I don't want to trade and lose because of those problems but I want to trade. So the pressure inside of me is building.
It's never easy to deal with inner self and it's not at all trading problem, so it's hard to explain it on a trading blog.
3 comments:
I don't want to sound rude or mean but I like to see bad results at others when I'm down with my spirit and I am currently. It' easier on my soul when I'm not alone :)
I know that this is not so big problem for you but it gives you idea how forex is funny animal. I believe that there is a need for clear setup. Like you scalp indexes, you got to chose scalp, swing or something else in forex. Everything goes but you got to chose something.
:-) You're not rude, FX. Just candid in a way that tickles me.
I've been reading your postings and Orion's comments, and your replies to his comments. I didn't quite know what to say coz I have the same issue with stops and such.
The main difference is that you're clearly scalping, and I'm not. And for me, that's where the problem lies. My strength is not in holding anything. I scalp and it's what I do best. Somehow with FX, I choose to hold. It has worked for me...until today that is :-) Well, it's a small price to pay for another lesson on cutting losses EARLY.
Hope you cheer up soon...
Yeah, I have problem in fx that I can't stand in trades sometimes only for scalps. In forex all moves look so magical and there is always sense that there is happening something bigger. When I get that feel that I understand way beyond pure scalps I go for that and I get burned. So I'm always divided between scalping and holding longer that I don't know how to do very well. I think that holding trades can develop through time step by step.
Right now I have some deeper problems about my trading in general and it's not only on that issue from above.
It's kind off a need to change my life with trading (pretty silly) but I can't get rid of it. So I need trading results for making some point in my life and that doesn't work that way. I understand it all very well, I have mental pictures that are not reality but understanding is not enough.
Now I'm paralyzed because I don't want to trade and lose because of those problems but I want to trade. So the pressure inside of me is building.
It's never easy to deal with inner self and it's not at all trading problem, so it's hard to explain it on a trading blog.
Post a Comment