Still staying out of trouble.
Yes, I went long. But who wouldn't, after that death fall right at market open?
It seems folks in US are not liking their job data as much as the Europeans.....Well, am not going to ponder on this. I've gotten quite accustomed to ignoring news anyway...It's a crazy enough time, no need to tax my brains further.
That 15-point drop in the first 30min actually lifted my spirit - a little - and gave me a teeny weeny bit of hope that TF will soon be itself again. I am glad I managed my expectation. TF crawled for the most part of the post 10am session. Will see what happens after lunch. Am going to stick to my plan (not force a trade only to give back my profit) of course. Will just be chart watching (D, see? I do have more discipline than you. Muahahahahha!!!)
Yes, I went long. But who wouldn't, after that death fall right at market open?
It seems folks in US are not liking their job data as much as the Europeans.....Well, am not going to ponder on this. I've gotten quite accustomed to ignoring news anyway...It's a crazy enough time, no need to tax my brains further.
That 15-point drop in the first 30min actually lifted my spirit - a little - and gave me a teeny weeny bit of hope that TF will soon be itself again. I am glad I managed my expectation. TF crawled for the most part of the post 10am session. Will see what happens after lunch. Am going to stick to my plan (not force a trade only to give back my profit) of course. Will just be chart watching (D, see? I do have more discipline than you. Muahahahahha!!!)
2 comments:
Hi Juliana :
I admire your discipline. You won't chase the trade even after the 3rd candle?
Regards,
Tony Chai
I don't ever, Tony. But maybe that's a bad thing LOL!!
Post a Comment