But I'm talking to numskulls. Why do I even bother?
Oh, yes, coz I can say anything that I want.
I'm setting the record straight - I'm not doing this just to prove someone wrong. This is my plan to start trading with a realistic goal, within a more realistic timeline. The reason that I'm sharing my plan and details of my trading activities and my result is to show those who are just starting out that they can build up their capital STEADILY by achieving small but consistent results. Ok, maybe I'm doing this primarily for myself. I need a public diary to keep me on my toes - 3 years is a long time, and I have a short attention span.
Again, why the hell am I explaining to people who will never see any good in the things that other people are doing, as long as they are NOT the way that they are doing them??
I am taking the weekend to think about going underground with my diary. There are too many people who shouldn't be here that are here wasting their time. Once I'm decided, I will send out invitations to those who are interested in following my progress. Meanwhile, if you have been following my blog, don't hate the way that I trade, don't hate me for who I am, please drop me an email (would appreciate a brief introduction) so I can start putting together a list of email addresses.
If you fulfill ALL of the following, please do NOT write me:
- You are SINGAPOREAN
- You are NOT:
1) Sage
2) Michael Woo
3) Michael Woo's student
4) My personal friend
5) My ex-colleague
- You are a graduate of WAT, and an ardent fan of C.A.Lim
Yes, I'm hyper-sensitive, hyper-thin-skinned, hyper-territorial, and always going to be disgusted with people who love to see / look forward to seeing others fail. I write my thoughts here and everything about my trading, and I don't like sharing them with HOSTILE and UNKIND people.
Sage, you might want to consider NOT publishing your results too. We may live on a tiny island , but our people are NOT nice at all to each other. You should have somekind of traffic report just to keep tabs on who those reading your posts are. They mentioned you and the comments are not kind. Why are we putting ourselves out there for people who totally deserve to make their own mistakes?
No comments:
Post a Comment