Thursday, July 16, 2009

ES Trade 7/15 (Wed)


ES 40k V
Seems to me there's going to be another leg down from here.

Trending days are not my days, I'm a little distracted, D just got home, it's lunch time, and FOMC minutes coming out less than 2 hours from now.

So, definitely calling it a day.

Volume-candle is good so far. But we'll see.

6 comments:

daytrader233 said...

She's back! Cha-ching!!!!
Good job Jules.
:-)

Jules said...

EP and DT :-)
Thank you!

DF's said...

Nice,

thx for those graphs!

DF's

sage08 said...

D comes home from work around 12am? He's a real workaholic. Very typical of HongKonger. I'm truly amazed by their work ethics even those i dealt with in my career. They work 24 hours and don't sleep.

Jules said...

Sage,
you're right. They're absolutely crazy. Something to do with the very competitive culture they grew up in I suppose...But I have to say, I really like the vibrancy of the city! They walk fast, talk fast, basically, just doing everything fast...they're totally on steroids! LOL!

Jules said...

DF,
thanks, and you're welcome :-)