Don't let it get you down Jules.Enjoy the weekend.DT
11:08CST It's a rough market (for my method) today. I'm getting beaten up too.-AT
That's not it, there is nothing wrong with the market."..fix the issue...'And you can tell me to piss off now...or tell me I'm an a**hole...That's it..I'm out of meaningful things to say...
DT: Thank you :-) You have a great weekend too!AT: Where have you been?? I think I'm my own problem...I need better attitude! LOL!Sandy: nah, you're not an AH. You're right, market's always right. Still, it makes me sick.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't let it get you down Jules.
Enjoy the weekend.
DT
11:08CST It's a rough market (for my method) today. I'm getting beaten up too.
-AT
That's not it, there is nothing wrong with the market.
"..fix the issue...'
And you can tell me to piss off now...or tell me I'm an a**hole...
That's it..I'm out of meaningful things to say...
DT: Thank you :-) You have a great weekend too!
AT: Where have you been?? I think I'm my own problem...I need better attitude! LOL!
Sandy: nah, you're not an AH. You're right, market's always right. Still, it makes me sick.
Post a Comment