Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Early Night

I don't remember the last time that I actually turned in at 11pm...it's probably 2 decades ago...

Anyway, that's what I have to do tonight. Full-day shooting tomorrow, and my agent has advised that I get all the beauty sleep THEY need (they know I trade the US market to the early hours of our morning here).

So, no ES for me today. And possibly tomorrow, and the day after. Assignments everyday from tomorrow on. That's for this week. I feel ALIVE already!

............

I should have some time for sim and live trading during globex hours. We'll see.

10 comments:

mvw said...

Wishing you the best of luck with modeling, Jules. At least with this you don’t have to worry about whether or not you just entered a trap or where to place your stop loss :P

Rest well.

Jules said...

MVW!!!!!!!!!!! :-) So good to hear from you! We've missed you!!
Oh no, I'm going to start placing tight stop loss from now on. With my style of trading (hit-and-run), I should get out of a losing trade as fast as I get out of a winning one. Working on that...always...just don't know when I'll do it consistently :-) Hope all's well with you? And Jane too?

mvw said...

We are in good spirits, Jules. Hoping the same for D and yourself as well. I'm learning how to crawl again so to speak with my trading, so it's been quite relaxing. A nice break from the usual monitor face-plant :)

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

Sounds like fun, please make a lot of hot model friends, especially the cute girls, and hook me up!!! :)

daytrader233 said...

Soooooooooooo.......

Tell us about the modeling gig! Details. Details.

:-)

Jules said...

Ok, that's a really long-winded reply...my apologies guys...I missed writing!!!

Jules said...

The cab I was in - I was rushing from one place to another - it hit a Lexus, well, kind of just bumped its back very lightly, and this REALLY angry woman got out of her car, and started acting hysterical. Poor cab driver paid a ransom, though I couldn't even see a dent on her bumper!

Other than this incident, my day has turned out to be just SUPERB. I couldn't believe my luck! I thought toads were going to fall from the sky the moment I stepped out of my cave and that I was going to get hit by falling branches or injured birds or cars that ran over curbs.

Nothing of that sort. My contact at the agency has never seen me before (she's new, and I've not reported in for a while), and has told me how much she has been wanting to meet me in person after she saw my portfolio pics. Well, she turned out to be the greatest lady I've met..in like months! She's very meticulous,very professional, and extremely caring. The best part - she text me after I left to tell me that I am really pretty. Muahahaha!!!! Absolutely the best thing I hear today (yes, I still remember that jackass that called me a moron under the comment section of my "really mad, fucking mad" post, while I was asleep!)

Oh,yes, about pretty models - Ed, I thought you're special!!! So you're just like the others!! LOL! No pretty models. They were all in the process of being made up when I was there and their hairs had curlers on them. Not pretty. I was ushered almost immediately to a room where I was given the plot of the ad, shown what i was to wear, and then I had to rush off to another location, given another plot, and basically just repeated the same whole routine. They had to get my dresses tailored and while that was being done I was sent for new castings...Horrors! My only consolation, they left my face alone for today! LOL! No fake eye-lashes, no shimmery powder, no yellow/green/blue eyeshadow. I'm so relieved!! The last time they put those things on me, my face (hyper-sensitive and hyper-thin)took 2 months to heal!

Anyway, the fun didn't end there. I gave my trading coach (Michael Woo) a surprise visit after months of not having seen him. Ok I disturbed his evening class LOL! Took a lot of pics that I will be posting once I get an entire day to blog. He was telling his class about my blog. "she's the only person that I know that writes EVERY day. She writes the bad, the good, the neutral. Sometimes, she writes nonsense. Oh and she's a LONG-WINDED writer." Ha Ha.

daytrader233 said...

LOL! That's great Jules. Congrats on having such a nice day.

Jules said...

Thanks, DT :-) But I didn't get home in time for market open. And then market just kept going up. BUMMER.

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

Nope I'm not special or else I would be Special Ed, :P. Nice to hear you had such a nice day. Long winded does not sound right, more like densely compacted play by play.