Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TF Trade 3/31

Lost 2.5 points in a single TF trade. Just one of those days that I shouldn't trade. Couldn't read my chart.

I'm going to have to make a decision as to when I want to trade. Can't do 16 hours a day. Burnt out. Sat on my hands almost the entire session, while fighting the urge to just leave my screen and turn in. If I don't trade, I feel guilty (about being LAZY). When I force a trade, I feel HORRIBLE. Catch 22 situation.

Leon: Thanks for your note and suggestion. Unfortunately, I'm really bad with the whole scaling in and scaling out thing. I'm a simple single-or-multiple contracts in and out person. I'm also a control freak - I can't let anything run on its own. So I'll end up micro-managing the remaining contracts anyway :-)

Cory: Thanks for the link. My cats are not eating coz they reacting to the antibiotics after surgery. I'm worried about Al's throwing up coz he has other problems and bacteria could get into the major organs. Whenever he's sick, my world becomes a really dark place.

4 comments:

Lord Tedders said...

Jules,

When I was trading my best it was for about 2.5-3 hours per day. I had maximum concentration, and the results were as good if not better than trading the whole day.

Been trying to get back into that focus in the past few months as you can see.

LT

cory said...

you may having a concentration problems what with your kids(cats) getting sick etc.. put them next to your chart screen so you can watch them at the same time. I found a poem to cheer you up. http://www.yelp.com/biz/black-pussy-cat-annandale#hrid:aE4ztfaNCC64-jZVTiLvsA

Jules said...

Thank you, LT :-)
Yes, I think I'll do just that. A couple hours of full concentration. That means I'll have a life too :-)
Focus has been an issue for you coz you have other demands on your time I guess?

Jules said...

THANK YOU, CORY!! :-)
You're THE BEST!!!!
:-)