Thank you, Samson, for the comment you left on the post that I've deleted. I don't think I'm better than most (but thanks for saying I am) but I know I'm not worse than some self-righteous AH.
I've been going over the reasons that I wrote that post, and I conclude that they are valid.
So, I've put my Queen Merla rant back on, and I'm never removing it again.
I have almost 50 friends that I've removed from my life - and I won't have them guessing what they've done to warrant the treatment.
I never want to feel bad about being a bitch again. And I'm definitely not going to entertain any further emails concerning my bitchy posts.
I'm purging the episode from my system for good.
I've been going over the reasons that I wrote that post, and I conclude that they are valid.
So, I've put my Queen Merla rant back on, and I'm never removing it again.
I have almost 50 friends that I've removed from my life - and I won't have them guessing what they've done to warrant the treatment.
I never want to feel bad about being a bitch again. And I'm definitely not going to entertain any further emails concerning my bitchy posts.
I'm purging the episode from my system for good.
2 comments:
I did not know Queen Merla is the queen of darkness until i read your blog. hmm.. very well read. You should really write a novel, you know.
I want to write exposés, Sage. Just exposés!! :-)
Yes, Queen Merla is the queen of darkness. I like her!!! :-)
Post a Comment