Monday, April 6, 2009

ES 4/6

I'm actually bullish (short-term) on the ES (when price is so low, all you can see on the charts tend to be hammers and morning stars and such...the hanging men and evening stars are all far, far away on top...given that you can't really trust a bearish pattern at price low, the choice is rather obvious..) ...provided 800 support holds. If it does, I can see it going up to 950.

I'm not selling the ES. And I'm not buying before a decent correction (something between 825 and 800). If I'm better off staying on the sideline during the US session, I will. After all, I've done my job today, and I'm not going to let market take away my money trading signals I can't trust.

Update: ES stopped at 848 and coming down. A Fib retracment of 38.2 will bring it to around 823. If price were to move back up from there, I'll probably buy.

No comments: