My profit-taking mechanism is officially down. Didn't take a profit yesterday and ended up with a 700 loss. Didn't take a 112, 80, 60 profit today and ended up having to scratch all 3 trades. After that, I just couldn't think anymore.
Market's totally chaotic, and I wish I can blame it for my very BAD DAY. But I know too well that had I taken my profits and called it a day, I would have had a nice 200 plus profit day and not have to bother myself with a market that's simply gone untradable (for me) once the europe session began.
That's 2 days in a row. I'm forgetting how to be ME! Take the bloody scalp profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am 150 in the red, and going in again if I see anything that I'm comfortable trading. I can't call it a day. And if D were to suggest that I do, I'm going to have to clobber him!
Market's totally chaotic, and I wish I can blame it for my very BAD DAY. But I know too well that had I taken my profits and called it a day, I would have had a nice 200 plus profit day and not have to bother myself with a market that's simply gone untradable (for me) once the europe session began.
That's 2 days in a row. I'm forgetting how to be ME! Take the bloody scalp profits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am 150 in the red, and going in again if I see anything that I'm comfortable trading. I can't call it a day. And if D were to suggest that I do, I'm going to have to clobber him!
4 comments:
breathe a sigh of relief! This screen proves beyond any doubt that Jules can scalp. That's all I have to say.
Cory,
I wanna see your screen. I'm sure you're a much better scalper any day! :-)
sure, this is the most stable chart 5m, I have 5 more in various tf, but I tweak them all the time, you get the idea. ;)
http://tinyurl.com/d38hdd
OMG, Cory, you just made me see stars! And you have 5 more of these?? Goodness, you must have a very big screen!!
Thanks for sharing, I like to see others' setups.:-) And I think JE must be thrilled to see yours too. :-)
Oh, thanks for the link to get Al Brook's material. I've printed out the ppt and attempting to follow his video. His Ls and Hs are making me see stars too but I know they'll come in very handy once I've grasped what he's doing. Leon has been sending me Brooks' articles on Futures Magazine, and said that he has read them over and over. Now I understand why. I think I'm going to have to go over the material a few dozen times just to "get it". I'm really loving Brooks! :-)
Post a Comment