On the hourly: For as long as 850, 823 and 810 are not taken out, we're still on an uptrend. Those gaps have not been filled so far (none of the candles had closed below them).
On the daily: The longer we stay in that channel, the fiercer the breakout. Am definitely hoping it's on the upside. I just can't sell these days! 865 has gotta be taken out.
Going full throttle tonight. Will have to trust my new platform at some point.
6 comments:
Above all else, have fun tonight. :)
How are you liking the Infinity AT platform?
Good luck with your new trading method. I think this is it. Remember to run FAST.
EP,
I can't find anything to complain about the AT platform. I made sure to be a more difficult customer this time, and find out everything that's wrong before I start. But AT's functions and features cater to my scalping needs. I'm not a sophisticated user, what I need is something really simple that just doesn't get in the way of my scalping. I love the default bracket order function. I use the panic buttons to scratch and bracket orders for profit taking and stop loss.
And your rep (my rep too now :-)) is a darling :-) Thank you so much! :-)
Hahaha...Sage, I most certainly will run with 5 contracts :-)
MVW,
I'm sure I will. And I'm sure you will too! :-)
Post a Comment