Cory: it certainly was. And it wasn't 5 times, it was many, many times. Anyway, I wasn't in a state to trade yesterday.
Jane: I was frustrating, and that's a gross understatement. Guess part of trading is to live with those frustration and look forward to a better day the next day.
"Guess part of trading is to live with those frustration and look forward to a better day the next day."
Yes, this is definitely true. Remember, the market will always be there to trade. Well, it's 11 PM and the futures are already up 8.5 pts. Feeling bullish for tomorrow, plus there's options expiration. :) Oh been meaning to comment that I think your cats are so cute. Alberto actually looks kinda like this "lolcat" http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg
Thank you, Jane! I've turned off my charts coz I couldn't stand watching something that's frozen! I'm just going to have to tell D that I was right and he was wrong! LOL!!
Yes, Alberto is so cute that he gets away with anything :-) He's like a human - knows when I'm upset, and will come and sit right beside me, rest his head on my palm, and purr like a mini engine :-)
5 comments:
it is best to call tech support, 5 times is way too many tries.
Hi Jules!
:( ugh that must be frustrating! I had one of those days this morning too. I woke up 2 hours late!! At least I missed the sell off, lol!
Cory: it certainly was. And it wasn't 5 times, it was many, many times. Anyway, I wasn't in a state to trade yesterday.
Jane: I was frustrating, and that's a gross understatement. Guess part of trading is to live with those frustration and look forward to a better day the next day.
"Guess part of trading is to live with those frustration and look forward to a better day the next day."
Yes, this is definitely true. Remember, the market will always be there to trade. Well, it's 11 PM and the futures are already up 8.5 pts. Feeling bullish for tomorrow, plus there's options expiration. :) Oh been meaning to comment that I think your cats are so cute. Alberto actually looks kinda like this "lolcat" http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg
Lol, ok have a nice day!
Thank you, Jane! I've turned off my charts coz I couldn't stand watching something that's frozen! I'm just going to have to tell D that I was right and he was wrong! LOL!!
Yes, Alberto is so cute that he gets away with anything :-) He's like a human - knows when I'm upset, and will come and sit right beside me, rest his head on my palm, and purr like a mini engine :-)
Post a Comment