Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Scalper's Diary

I can't help but love a scalper's blog that documents in detail each and every scalp that's taken. JE's blog's looking really interesting.

Seabloke, don't bother checking it out. You won't understand a word, and you'll bleed from your nose from trying too hard. LOL!

11 comments:

JE said...

Thanks, Jules! What an awesome surprise to log onto your blog and see your post! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog so far -- I'm having a great time writing it. You know, it was your blog, with all of its honesty and intelligence, that convinced me to start my own. JE

seabloke said...

heh...
i don't read things that don't talk abt ME

heh...

Jules said...

Hahaha...yes, JE, I'm starting to notice that I do bitch a lot :-) So you were an attorney...that's so cool! Another Ray Barros :-) Keep writing - I've not come across another blog like yours - scalpers usually don't document all their trades (it can get quite laborious for those who don't have a penchant for writing).

Jules said...

Sea,
I'll see if I can find blogs that talk about coconut trees for you! LOL!!!

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

Same here, it was Jules blog, and dedication that made me start mine as well. Thanks Jules!

Jules said...

ok, Ed, starting to make me feel really awkward now. I'm the queen of evil, and very comfortable with that. Even my sister the Seabloke says I'm the most hideous person she knows. I take pride in that! LOL!
Your passion for trading and wanting to do it right had made you started a journal. All disciplined traders put down in black and white their trading objectives, goals and plan, and record their trades be they paper or real :-)

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

Sorry I brought you out of your comfort zone, :P. I guess it's true that wanting to do it right will eventually put me where I need to be. You've just accelerated it through chance when couple months ago while I was roaming webpages, your blog was the first detailed one I've came across, which showed that a journal can be fun and organized to easily access past results. Basically, I saw that blogging would be a method that I can see myself doing for a very long time, unlike any other lonely form of journal entries such as software in ninjatrader, excel, or notebook.

seabloke said...

Big One, you're welcome.
I made you blog - see how hideously famous it's made you become?

Jules said...

See what you got me into, Sea? D was backing up my blog and was appalled to see the size of the file. He asked what it is exactly that I've been writing and how I could write so much. How do you explain it to someone who doesn't read, doesn't write (wonder how he got his masters in engineering...from one of the best uni in canada! I want his brain!!!)??

seabloke said...

tell him if you were able to type as fast and as much as your brain worked, he'd need a few more of that huge CPU he has now, just for your blog.

Jules said...

Ed,
Are you saying my blog is funny?? LOL! Why am I bullying you? :-)
I've enjoyed reading your blog too. Keep writing! :-)