I don't know any big names but I heard from someone that Assent was good. They do remote trading. I know a lot of traders that use CY Group. I can't vouch for these bc i don't know them but they seem pretty good
Huge list here: http://www.tradersnarrative.com/list-of-proprietary-trading-firms-735.html
Also came across these guys on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dealing100 http://www.comtex.info/
They're a trading firm located in Japan. I believe they teach high-frequency scalping of volatile futures such as CL, GC, FDAX. From what I've been told remote learning and trading is available, but you need to understand Japanese to get with their training program.
James: Thank you :-) I'll write you if I have questions. Am seeing an old friend who was a trader (lucky guy, earned enough to retire in his early thirties to start his own business...) to find out more. Thanks again.
Mark, Cory and Kos, Thank you so much! I will check out the lists. Kos, I don't know Japanese, but I just sent in an application (before I saw your note) to one of the firms there..yes they trade mainly futures (my cup of tea :-) )
Well, Harry, I've always been the kind that can just pack up and leave, IF I want/need to :-) I haven't any dependents, and I'm independent, so, yes, if US offers a good opportunity, I'll definitely go :-)
9 comments:
Google Proprietary Trading...there are plenty there. Get in touch with me if you want some specifics. jamesstollenwerck.blogspot.com
I don't know any big names but I heard from someone that Assent was good. They do remote trading. I know a lot of traders that use CY Group. I can't vouch for these bc i don't know them but they seem pretty good
email for more info;
Buddha.Enlighten@gmail.com
ntt@shaw.ca.
proptrading68@gmail.com.
http://www.swifttrade.com/ <-- canada with branch in SG
Prop:
Saxon Financial
TransMarket
Customer:
Phillip Futures
Ong First
UOBF Schneider
CIMB
Philip Securities
KIM Eng Securities
Huge list here:
http://www.tradersnarrative.com/list-of-proprietary-trading-firms-735.html
Also came across these guys on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dealing100
http://www.comtex.info/
They're a trading firm located in Japan.
I believe they teach high-frequency scalping of volatile futures such as CL, GC, FDAX.
From what I've been told remote learning and trading is available, but you need to understand Japanese to get with their training program.
Kos.
James:
Thank you :-) I'll write you if I have questions. Am seeing an old friend who was a trader (lucky guy, earned enough to retire in his early thirties to start his own business...) to find out more. Thanks again.
Mark, Cory and Kos,
Thank you so much! I will check out the lists. Kos, I don't know Japanese, but I just sent in an application (before I saw your note) to one of the firms there..yes they trade mainly futures (my cup of tea :-) )
Let me know if you find a good one; would bne interested as well :)
If I find one in the States, yes, EP :-)
Want to leave S for US?
Well, Harry, I've always been the kind that can just pack up and leave, IF I want/need to :-) I haven't any dependents, and I'm independent, so, yes, if US offers a good opportunity, I'll definitely go :-)
Post a Comment