Lessons learned:
1) Greed doesn't pay
2) Scalping pays
3) Swinging pays too, just not yesterday and today
FRO is D's. He's starting to liquidate his positions in my account and buying them back via his own account.
Just wired funds to Infinity Futures and should be able to use my new account soon. Am keeping the IB account still. Will be trading from both accounts until I am perfectly comfortable with Infinity. So far, I am loving Infinity's service (big THANK YOU again, Emini Player! Your rep is superb!).
D just complained about IB's haughty attitude (he has been defending them before the incident). So now we are both happy to liquidate my IB account. I'M THRILLED!! I'll rather put my money in the bank and earn a 0.45% interest!
Now I can call it a day.
2 comments:
Jules,
Way to hang tough and come back. Small steady gains, don't try to bite the market's head off on days like we've had this week (tight range).
BTW are you still looking at prop options? Any luck? Most prop where I am tends to be stocks only (no futs or fx). I'd have to go to NY to find futs or fx.
LT
LT
:-) LT, I'm trying...very hard!! Still wanting to bite the market's head off today but realized soon enough...what's good about ES is that it gives you a 2nd, 3rd and sometimes even a 4th chance :-)
Prop option? No, I think I've gotten hit by a bout of depression without being aware of it...I checked out some sites, even wrote in a few applications but didn't manage to do any follow up..days later I stopped going out altogether...didn't even take calls. The only thing I have been able to do for the past 2 to 3 weeks now is sit at my workstation, sometimes really just staring at the screen. NY sounds exciting!! :-) What's stopping you from going?
Post a Comment