3.3 Points
It took me 15 round turns to make 24 ticks, and only 1 to lose them all.
Went on to lose 4 trades in a row which cost me 19 ticks; made all back in the next trade and my net for the day was 1 tick.
21 round turns to make 1 tick.
Encouraging.
9 more trades and +3.3 points later, daytrading felt like the most tormenting job in the world.
The biggest takeaway for the day: I finally saw with perfect clarity what "the path of least resistance" looks like. It doesn't really matter who's playing games. I just need to learn to sit and wait for the path to show. Charge out blindly - especially in a mad market - and sure death awaits me.
It took me 15 round turns to make 24 ticks, and only 1 to lose them all.
Went on to lose 4 trades in a row which cost me 19 ticks; made all back in the next trade and my net for the day was 1 tick.
21 round turns to make 1 tick.
Encouraging.
9 more trades and +3.3 points later, daytrading felt like the most tormenting job in the world.
The biggest takeaway for the day: I finally saw with perfect clarity what "the path of least resistance" looks like. It doesn't really matter who's playing games. I just need to learn to sit and wait for the path to show. Charge out blindly - especially in a mad market - and sure death awaits me.
No comments:
Post a Comment