Thursday, November 6, 2008

NQ Trades 11/5 & HATE


Profit: $275

A lot of actions with little reward.

LOUSY DAY.

Totally not in the mood to transfer my trades to excel, so am not tracking wins and losses and points.

D and I are a total mismatch.

We can't communicate.

I can't seem to be able to ask any questions without getting him all suspicious that I'm accusing him of sabotaging me or deliberately making my life miserable and difficult.

The D I know keeps things to himself, as long as he's with me.

He can spend hours, days, weeks talking to others, telling them what he FEELS about things and life in general.

But everything in D's heart is a mystery to me.

Coz that's the way he wants it to be.

The site that D has been checking out once he got home from his trip was Facebook.

Messages, and all the other JUNKS there are things that captivate him.

For days, he knew nothing about the pictures I left on my blog for him.

Why did I even bother to do something that I've always hated, for someone who has NIL interest in me???

I'M A MORON.

It took an unhappy and totally embarrassed and awkward me to prompt him to drop by my blog.

Maybe D really hates reading.

Except mails from others.

He dedicate songs.

Something I never knew he was sentimental enough to do.

In fact, I had to be told, by D himself, that he is actually a sentimental man.

He hadn't been showing that side of him coz he didn''t have an audience - until lately, that is.

The song wasn't for me.

It was for the audience he finally found.

I HATE FACEBOOK.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE FACEBOOK.

I FUCKING HATE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I HATE all the women he's opened his heart to.

Today is the day I refuse to take any blame for his reluctance to communicate with me.

Today I just want to be ME - the wilful, evil, devastatingly callous person that absolutely HATES THE WORLD but has to get up each day pretending to believe that everything and everyone around her is good and normal and that she's the only one that needs fixing!!

6 comments:

FX said...

:)

You are funny person. I really mean that.

:)

Jules said...

I believe you, FX.

Everyone says that.

I just wish someone would say that I'm an irresistibly SEXY BABE.

LOL!!!

Lord Tedders said...

Jules,

Somehow I feel that you fear being told that the most - especially if it was from the heart.

LT

Jules said...

I have to say, LT, that you're wise beyond your age :-)

seabloke said...

You are an irresistibly sexy babe.
Now, can i stalk you???

Jules said...

Siblings are not welcome, Honey.

Are we into stalking AGAIN? :-)